- Provide life-saving and life-sustaining shelter support to all people in need.
- Provision of adequate housing solutions; rehabilitation of public shelters, and upgrading of private shelters
- Ensuring Returnees going back to their owned or rented houses
Repair works are preferably to be implemented in "Green buildings":
- Buildings with light nonstructural damage(cement blocks, plaster)
- Buildings with only infill works needed & no complete reconstruction
- Buildings in vicinity of settlement areas
- Buildings with minimum damage in infrastructure
Following the activities listed in the guideline and MolAE needs, spaces to be implemented are:
- Two rooms
- Stair case
- Debris removal
- Repair of batches in the walls
- Repair of plaster
- Repair/replacement of window frames.
- Repair/replacement of electricity installation (cables, sockets, lamps, circuit breakers, breakers box…)
- Repair/replacement of water installations (pipes, taps, accessories, water heater, water mixer, sinks, shower tray, water tank, water pump, connection to main water pipe)
- Repair/replacement of sewage installations(pipes, accessories, arabic/western toilets, bluap, connection to building main sewage)
- Repair/replacement of cement/ceramic tiles (especially in facilities)
- Cleaning/painting walls
- Securing Lift openings/doors
- Repair/rebuilding of the roof fence
- Possible distribution of "Shelter Kit"